Halal Certification verifies that the products that have HALAL logo are allowed and accepted under Islamic law, products which are edible, drinkable or usable by Muslim community. AZ Consulting has experience in implementing and certification of Halal products in the food and beverage industry by closely collaborating with Halal Certification Services, which is the European center of Halal certifications.
Halal certification is provided for:
- food and beverage,
- cosmetics and pharmaceuticals products,
- packing materials and sanitary industry.
Halal certificate issued by the Board, gives the assurance that this product is thoroughly investigated and it is in accordance with Islamic law, and therefore is suitable for use by Halal consumers.
Only after products are certified as Halal by the Board they can use the registered trademark – logo ‘Halal certified’.
Advantages of Halal Certification:
- Halal Certification can expand the market of the company’s products to over 50 million Halal consumers in Europe and more than 1.6 billion worldwide.
- If the company is currently exporting or planning to export, Halal certificates helps to fulfill the requirements of importing countries.
- If the product offered by the company is used as a component of the buyer, then it helps the buyer to take a Halal certification and in this way it will increase its sales and eventually the sales of the company.
- Halal certification products can be advertised and display the Halal logo on the packaging or on the business, making the products easily acceptable by Halal consumers.