Consultancy for ISO 14001:2015
ISO 14001: 2015 specifies requirements for an environmental management system that any company can use to enhance its environmental performance. ISO 14001: 2015 is intended to accommodate companies looking to manage their environmental responsibilities in a systematic way, which contributes to environmental sustainability.
ISO 14001: 2015 helps a company to achieve the intended results of environmental management systems that provide value for the environment, company and stakeholders. In accordance with the company’s environmental policy, outcomes of an environmental management system include:
- Enhancing environmental performance
- Fulfillment of obligations compliance
- Achievement of environmental objectives
ISO 14001: 2015 is applicable to any company, regardless of size, type and nature, and is valid for the environmental aspects of activities, products and services that company defines that can control or influence.
However, compliance with the requirements of ISO 14001: 2015 are eligible only if are included within the management system of a company and performed with no exceptions.
Benefits of ISO 14001?
- Better management of the environment reduces energy loss and the use of energy
- Improves efficiency at reducing costs of business management
- Demonstrates compliance at expanding business opportunities
- Fulfills legal requirements to pull in the trust of stakeholders and consumers
- Prepare changing landscape of business reliably