Consultancy for ISO 27001: 2015
ISO 27001:2015 is an international standard containing requirements for a management system for Information Security in order to help companies evaluate the risks related to the information security and implement control measures to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of information.
ISO 27001:2015 is a systematic approach managing sensitive company information so that they remain safe. It includes people, processes and IT systems by applying a risk management process. This norm helps small, medium and large businesses to keep information safe.
Benefits for the organization:
- Keeps confidential information safe and secure;
- It provides customers and stakeholders on how risk is managed
- It enables secure information exchange;
- Avoids leaking of confidential information or loss of important information
- Enables adaptation to legal and contractual requirements
- Is a competitive advantage
- Increases customer satisfaction;
- Consistency in providing service or product:
- Manages and minimizes risk exposure
- Supports a culture towards safety
- Protects company assets, shareholders and executives