Consultancy for ISO 9001: 2015
A quality management system (QMS) is a set of policies, processes and procedures required for planning and execution (production/development/service) in the core business area of an organization. All the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 are generic and are intended to be applicable to any organization, regardless of its type or size, or the products and services it provides. The ISO 9001:2015 is applied in more than 170 countries.
This standard is based on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach and continual improvement. These principles are explained in more detail in ISO’s quality management principles. Using ISO 9001 helps ensure that customers get consistent, good-quality products and services, which in turn brings many business benefits.
Some of the benefits for the organization:
- Provides senior management with an efficient management process
- Sets out areas of responsibility across the organization
- Mandatory if the company wants to participate in public sector works/ services
- Communicates a positive message to staff and customers
- Identifies and encourages more efficient and time saving processes
- Highlights deficiencies
- Reduces costs
- Provides continuous assessment and improvement
- Marketing opportunities